The Maricopa Association of Governments (MAG) is entering the Mid-Phase of its transportation planning process. Members of the public are welcome and encouraged to provide comment during this input opportunity. The Mid-Phase Input Opportunity seeks to gather input on the initial plan analysis of the Draft Fiscal Year 2018-2022 Transportation Improvement Program (listing of projects), Draft FY 2017 Transit Program of Projects, Working Draft FY 2018 Transit Program of Projects, and Draft 2040 Regional Transportation Plan.
Members of the public are invited to provide input at upcoming multimodal committee meetings held at the MAG offices, 302 N. 1st Avenue,Second Floor, Phoenix, 85003 during the following opportunities:
- Management Committee - Noon, March 8, 2017, Saguaro Room
- Street Committee - 1:00 PM, March 14, 2017, Ironwood Room
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee – 1:00 PM, March 21, 2017, Ironwood Room
- Transportation Policy Committee – Noon, March 22, 2017, Saguaro Room
- Regional Council – 11:30 AM, March 29, 2017, Saguaro Room
- Transportation Review Committee – 10:00 AM, March 30, 2017, Saguaro Room