VAST provides resources to local law enforcement agencies throughout Arizona to combat sex trafficking and develop a comprehensive plan of attack through collaborative approach that engages stakeholders from all sectors. The collaborative networks being built by VAST are strategic partnerships that will target sexual exploitation crimes to eliminate sex trafficking.
VAST is working with many communities in the Phoenix valley to create a strong coalition that will transform the landscape of sex trafficking in Arizona making it harder and tougher for sex trafficking to continue.
VAST’s goal is to create change that dramatically changes the sex trafficking landscape in Arizona. We will accomplish this through advocacy for stronger legislation, stronger protections for victims, and by providing the resources needed by law enforcement agencies to eliminate sex trafficking in Arizona.
August 2019 Agenda:
1. Welcome and Introductions Kathleen Winn
2. Angels Go To Work – Survivor Update Shanna Parker
3. Disease and Assisting Victims Dr. Damien Salamone
4. Maricopa Community Colleges Campus Work Chief of Police, David Denlinger
5. Night of Hope Event Update
6. Grants Update Kathleen Winn
7. Announcements Kathleen Winn
8. Next Meeting Kathleen Winn
9. Adjourn Kathleen Winn