Financial Service Representative
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
||Financial Services Representative
||Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
|Minimum Salary Grade
||Category 15 Arizona: $29,689, depending on experience
||Monday - Saturday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Regular Schedule is five 8 hours days
Reports to: Varies by location
Primary Functions: Provide prompt, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and courteous member service. Perform teller, member service activities and loan activities, as well as meet sales goals through cross sales of credit union products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing prompt, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and courteous member service.
- In compliance with credit union marketing image and service delivery goals, be knowledgeable of and sell credit union products and services, answer inquiries and provide information to members on all types of accounts, loans, and other credit union services.
- Perform duties of Member Service Representative.
- Open all types of new accounts, cross sell credit union services and add new relationships to existing accounts.
- Assist members with loan applications, loan closing documentation and loan declinations consistent with credit union policies, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and The Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Receive and process member service requests. Identify, research and correct member account discrepancies.
- Perform progressively responsible duties to include: a. Place and receive phone calls related to member business. b. Follow up with prospects and ask for their business. c. Complete sales production reports d. Participate in branch promotions. e. Use the PA system to announce daily product promotions or awareness announcements as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
Creditable Experience in Lieu of Education: Not Applicable
Experience/Skills: Prior customer interactive experience. Good communications and human relation skills. Must be able to lift 25 pounds