- Furniture Restoration
Fibrenew™ offers a variety of methods and techniques to repair leather, plastic, vinyl and velour fabrics in many industries. These services are available through a mobile service unit, making the Fibrenew™ technician available to customers anytime. Gone are the days when customers took time out of their schedule to take their vehicles to an upholsterer for repair. Instead, repairs are performed at the location and time of their choice.
The automotive market (commercial and residential) is the primary focus for Fibrenew™ services. The furniture market is a rapidly growing sector as new techniques and products are introduced. Fibrenew™ services aircraft, boats, retail and business furniture, restaurants, hotels, moving companies, and more. The Fibrenew™ technician, equipped with tools and products from Fibrenew™, can perform services previously considered impossible at a fraction of the cost of replacement.
- LEATHER - repairing cracks, holes, tears and scratches in furniture, automobiles, jackets (virtually anything leather) c
- VINYL - repairing cracks, holes, tears, and general fading of vinyl in automobiles, golf carts, vinyl flooring, furnitur
- PLASTIC - repairing cracked or scratched plastic panels in vehicles, dashes, door panels, window frames, and plastic bum
- VELOUR - repairing burn holes and cuts in velour seats, wearing of fabric piping, re-dyeing sun faded velour and fabric
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Gordon H BurfittOwnerPhone: (480) 907-5955
Approx. 2 blocks West off Country Club Drive between Broadway & Main in downtown Mesa