Girl Scouts - Arizona Cactus - Pine Council
- Nonprofit Organizations
Girl Scouts is 2.7 million strong—1.9 million girls and 800,000 adult volunteers who believe girls can change the world. It began over 100 years ago with one woman, Girl Scouts’ founder Juliette Gordon “Daisy” Low, who believed in the power of every girl. She organized the first Girl Scout troop on March 12, 1912, in Savannah, Georgia, and every year since, GSA has made her vision a reality, helping girls discover their strengths, passions, and talents.
Today, as yesterday, GSA continues the Girl Scout mission of building girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place. Girl Scouts are the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. And with programs for girls from coast to coast and across the globe, Girl Scouts offers every girl a chance to do something amazing.
- building girls of courage
- building girls of confidence
- building girls of character
- making the world a better place
Whom to Contact
- Michele HodgdenMember Support Executive119 E. Coronado Rd.Phoenix, AZ 85004Phone: (602) 452-7000Cell Phone: (480) 369-9705