The Mesa Chamber of Commerce is an invaluable resource in making your business successful. By giving you access to resources, successful business and civic leaders as well as advocating for your business interests, the Chamber understands that your success is our success.
Your Membership Provides Benefits:
- Mixers and other events to share information with your peers
- Speakers and programs geared toward giving you relevant information for your business
- Who you know is critical- expand your network with hundreds of other working professionals
- Add to your bottom line with safety seminars for your employees
Improve Your Business
- Receive discounted Member Rates on all networking events
- Exclusive Member-to-Member referral program
- Create brand awareness among your peers by hosting a networking event in the community
- Join Networking Groups with industry representation exclusivity
- Participate in B2B focused events such as the Annual Awards Banquet and Annual Business Expo
- Participate in B2C focused events such as the Arizona Senior Lifestyles Expo, Aviation Fascination and Health and Wellness Expo.
Promote Your Business
- Drive traffic to your website with a listing in our popular Business Directory.
- Every employee can attend Chamber events under your membership
- Exclusive Members-Only advertising opportunities through opportunities such as the Monday Morning Message and Inside Business Emails.
- Exclusive Members-only sponsorship opportunities for all programs and events (like Mesa Morning Live) where you can promote your business.
- Receive (and offer) special Member-to-Member discounts
- Proudly display your community support with a membership window decal and/or Point of Sale placard
- Receive a membership plaque recognizing your business' commitment to active participation
Protect Your Business
- Have your interests represented through an aggressive and focused Government Affairs initiative
- Support a stronger bond between Business, Education and Non-Profits through the Chamber's Policy Initiatives.
- “Business Alert” e-mails including “Call to Action” fact sheets about major issues
- East Valley Chambers of Commerce Alliance meetings