Mesa Chamber of Commerce and IBCCES would like to invite you to an exclusive event to learn more about the city-wide Mesa Autism Initiative, Monday, July 15th at 4:00pm at the Mesa Chamber.
We'll review what the autism initiative means for you and how training and certification in neurodiversity will not only benefit your community but also positively impact your organizational goals. Everyone who attends the event will be entered in a drawing to win $500
to use toward training and certification.
Quick Overview of Benefits of Training and Certification for Your Organization:
- Attract and retain some of the best talent in the industry
- Bring a new perspective to the creative process
- Tap into an underutilized source of talent
- Boost overall company morale
- Increase community involvement and growth
Space is limited, please RSVP by July 8th to reserve your seat.