All Chamber members are invited to join us in the ongoing work to maximize the impact of the non-profit community within Mesa. Guest speakers share information each month, and attendees are encouraged to network for synergies opportunities to support each other's work.
Katie McPherson, a Chandler educator and suicide-prevention activist who has been working in East Valley communities and across Arizona and other states organizing prevention efforts.
- Develop synergy and collaboration among non-profit organizations
- Increase awareness about the role of non-profit organizations
- Promote active engagement and personal connection with the business community
- Promote non-profit organizations as an economic driver
- Create networking events to integrate non-profits and business community
- Identify various organizations and determine overall scope of non-profit community--via survey of organizations
- Pull together interested organizations to develop offering and involvement of Council