What is a Business Referral Group?
Are you ready to take business networking to the next level? Then try a business referral group. Business referral groups, also called business referral networks or leads clubs, are networking organizations with a difference: They’re all about giving and getting referrals. For business owners who want to get fast results, a business referral group can offer a proven way of expanding your customer base.
Why join a Business Referral Group?
Commitment: Members must commit to attending all meetings and arriving promptly. Referral groups typically limit the number of absences a member can have without being removed from the group.
Why Join THIS Business Referral Group?
- Exclusivity: A business referral group typically restricts membership to one person from each profession, specialty or industry.
- Results Oriented: Business referral groups follow a highly-structured agenda to maximize results from each meeting.
- Invitation Only: Because business referral groups are so structured and exclusive, you can’t just show up.
- Relationships: Build long lasting relationships that extend beyond the confines of the group experience.
Don’t wait, reach out today!
- Find your spot: Check the current roster of the group to see if your industry is represented.
- Find the natural referral connections: In reviewing the rosters, looks to see what businesses would be natural referral opportunities for your business.
- Community is important: All of the Mesa Chamber’s Business Referral Groups are Mesa Community centric, meaning you are doing business in your community, with local clients.
- This group meets in the Mesa RIVERVIEW area of Mesa, and if that is an important demographic for you, this is a great opportunity to engage in that community.
Schedule your visit to an upcoming meeting today. Send an email to: email@example.com
Things to remember:
- To visit a group, you do not need to be a Chamber member. If you decide to join, a membership with the Chamber is required.
- You have a set number of guest visits that are afforded you before you need to decide if you would want to join the group. For details, email the group chair at the address above.
- The Chamber facilitates multiple groups, and we encourage prospective new members to visit them all before settling on the group of their choice.
- To make your group successful- YOU have to participate. Meet with your group members, understand their business and always keep your eyes and ears open for opportunities to get them new leads.
- The stronger your leads, the more successful your group. You control the success of your group when you ensure that the lead is the best fit for the member you are referring them to.