All Chamber members are invited to join us in the ongoing work to maximize the impact of the non-profit community within Mesa. Guest speakers share information each month, and attendees are encouraged to network for synergies opportunities to support each other's work.
This meeting's guest is Dawn Rhodes, Service-Learning Program Coordinator at the Center for Community & Civic Engagement, and chair of the community Engagement Advisory Board at Mesa Community College.
Topic: MCC Service Learning Program
About Dawn Rhodes:
"I am a confident, breathtaking, celebrated leader fearlessly blazing a trail of love and abundance every where I go, NOW! I am a leader in the social sector - government and nonprofit. I am an accomplished and strategic organizer, event planner, and process analyst. I am highly productive and train others to be the same. I am goal-oriented and results driven. My top five strengths, according to Gallup Clifton Strengths report are: Activator, Achiever, Discipline, Communication, and Analytical."
- Develop synergy and collaboration among non-profit organizations
- Increase awareness about the role of non-profit organizations
- Promote active engagement and personal connection with the business community
- Promote non-profit organizations as an economic driver
- Create networking events to integrate non-profits and business community
- Identify various organizations and determine overall scope of non-profit community--via survey of organizations
- Pull together interested organizations to develop offering and involvement of Council