As a Relationship Banker at Vantage West,
You are responsible for providing accurate, professional, and prompt Member service while performing a variety of financial transactions. You are flexible in executing all branch functions and engage in high levels of interaction with Members. You maintain knowledge on all related products, services, and promotions to effectively create cross-sale opportunities based on member needs. As a proud representative of Vantage West, you contribute to our culture of trust, teamwork, and proactivity while delivering remarkable results.
You will be a great fit if…
- You proactively build, develop, and maintain relationships with our Members.
- You have a keen awareness for the needs of others and you strive to understand their thoughts and feelings.
- You can be counted on to push self and others to exceed sales expectations.
- You pursue all tasks with energy, drive, urgency, and the need to successfully finish.
- You have a strong set of core values and beliefs that your actions align with.
- You enjoy taking on challenges that may seem difficult as well as seizing opportunities as they come.
What else you’ll need to succeed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) years of experience in sales and/or customer service (preferable in a financial institution)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule Monday through Saturday as needed