Chick-fil-A Power and McKellips is seeking a strong leader to join our Management Team! This individual will serve on the Director Team and will provide operational support to restaurant leadership during the dinner and late night hours.
This is a full time position with a schedule of 3pm-1130pm 5 days each week Tuesday - Saturday.
As a Director, this individual will be given autonomy in various areas of the business-owning all of the responsibilities to carry out the expectations and challenges of that area. Each area requires flexibility in dealing with the unexpected and keeping the team momentum moving forward.
Benefits of working for Chick-fil-A:
1. Competitive pay and opportunities for advancement
2. Medical/Dental/Vision plan for full-time team members
3. 401k available with 3% match
4. Positive, encouraging atmosphere where you are valued
5. Annual college scholarships
6. Free meal each day worked
7. Flexible schedules - great for students
8. Complete uniform and shoes provided at no cost
9. Sundays off always!
- Learn and master all team member roles at an expedited pace
- Direct the daily operations of a quick-service restaurant
- Ensure food safety and quality assurance standards are met
- Ensure compliance with company standards in all areas of operations, including production, preparation, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting, financial accountability.
- Lead teams of 20-40 in many areas of the business
- Lead aspects of hiring, customer experience, employee development, scheduling, ordering,inventory, etc.
- Make hiring decisions, give high-quality feedback, create business plans, set organization goals, speak into business strategy
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2+ years of senior leadership experience
• Humble; possesses a servant-spirit
• Goal-oriented; drive their own development
• Ownership; takes responsibility
• Creative thinker; thinks outside the box
• Experience training, developing, and coaching others
• Ability to work well with a team - leading and following
• Sense of urgency; highly motivated
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively read people and delegate tasks
• Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits and 401k