This position is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction, development of high-performing team members and profit maximization. Current restaurant management experience is required.
Candidate must be able to:
- Ensure excellent customer service.
- Create accountable but comfortable environment for team members.
- Develop team members.
- Manage inventory and operating costs, to ensure profitability.
- Support business development and marketing efforts.
- Ensure compliance with health codes and company policies and procedures.
- Manage Kitchen and Bar. Hands on
- Conduct themselves with utmost integrity.
- Solve problems and implement solutions.
- Stay up on administrative duties and provide accurate reporting to Company Management
Candidate must have or have the ability to obtain:
- ServSafe Certificate.
- Title 4 Alcohol Certificate.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office Products. Word, Excel and Outlook and web portals.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please send Resume and salary history to e-mail listed.