$15 start $15.50 after 90 Days.
Awesome benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Matched, Daily Pay discounts on thousands of hotels and many more!!!
Come be part of a great team.
A Room Attendant is primarily responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guest rooms, hallways, and public areas in the hotel, servicing guest rooms daily in accordance with hotel procedures, stocking cart with room supplies, and replacing bed linens and replenishing guest room supplies while following company standards and safety/security procedures
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- This position requires strong attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members verbally or in written form.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to bend, lift, and be standing or walking during entire shift.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with hotel standards, scheduling will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming (per brand standards).
- Always comply with standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Thoroughly clean and restock the required number of guest rooms per shift.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
- Keep all hallways, public areas, and closets clean, neat and vacuumed.
- Prepare housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Clean room with the door closed always unless requested to do otherwise by the guest.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Handle items for Lost and Found according to the standards.
- Sanitize work area every 20 minutes in high guest contact areas and every hour in back office spaces.
- Wash or sanitize hands every 20-30 minutes while in high contact area.
- Follow hotels COVID-19 procedures.
- Follow all procedures as outlined by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Other duties as required.