Creative Human Resources Concepts, LLC
- Employment-Temporary Service
Creative Human Resources Concepts, LLC (CHRC) is an award-winning, American Owned and Operated Company, established on May 5, 1997, and headquartered in Mesa, Arizona. CHRC is a provider of Staffing Services to several industries to include Aerospace/Defense, Oil and Gas, Construction and Government.
CHRC offers the flexibility needed of a ''one-stop'' full service company for short or long-term projects, temporary assignments, regular, key or executive placements. CHRC provides ''immediate solutions'' with a full range of services for the client's individual needs.
Because CHRC understands the complexities of management objectives, workplace, and human resources issues, it can recommend and implement sound strategies. CHRC’s services are creatively tailored to meet the budget, schedule, technical and quality requirements for its clients.
CHRC’s reputation and commitment is reflected by the “on going” communication, coaching, mentoring, and specialized customer service assistance provided to job applicants, employees and clients for an effective, long “win/win” working relationship. CHRC’s strong ethics, integrity, loyalty and respect, are the benchmarks of the company’s core value system.
CHRC welcomes an opportunity to be of service and allow our senior-level management experience to assist in your current or future projects!
- Human Resources Services – All HR related support
- Full Service Staffing - All classifications, Key projects, Temporary, Direct
- DOT – PHMSA/FMCSA training, requirements, regulations including Drug Testing - “on and off” site
- Criminal & Sex Offender background checks; Employment/Education/Certificate verifications; Professional Reference
- Security Clearances; Employee Relations/Administration, Retention & Maintenance; Termination, Unemployment
JobsCHRC CONTINUES TO AID IN EMPLOYMENT PLACEMENT DURING THESE TRYING TIMESCategory: Employment Agencies
ContactRosa RoyPhone:(480) 654-4606Fax:(480) 654-4605
We are located in the Falcon Field Airport, between Greenfield and Higley, north of McKellips Rd (south entrance of airport).