Therma-Scan Reference Laboratory, LLC.
- Health Care
1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer. Regular screenings are essential for early detection and treatment. Breast thermology by Therma-Scan is an ideal screening for women of all ages.
• Radiation and compression free
• Women with dense, fibrocystic and small or large breasts
• Women who have had a breast augmentation or reduction, lumpectomy or mastectomy
• Women who are pregnant or nursing
• Safe, simple, painless and convenient
The FDA has listed thermology as an adjunctive diagnostic modality that complements mammography, ultrasound and MRI. With over 48 years of experience, Philip Hoekstra, PhD, DABT, Senior Medical Scientist for Therma-Scan, leads the way in breast thermology having read more than 1 million scans.
Visit us at www.thermascan.com or call 602-603-0749 to schedule your appointment.