News Release: Golfland-SunSplash Now Open
Water Slides Now Open
Governor Ducey officially announced that pools may reopen Wednesday, May 13th. Golfland Sunsplash is excited to once again provide an opportunity for much needed recreation to Valley residents. Golfland Sunsplash will begin with a limited set of water based attractions available starting tomorrow.
Come 'Test the Waters'!
Want to test the waters?
Golfland Sunsplash is giving our guests the opportunity to ‘Test the Waters’. If within the first hour of their visit, a guest feels uncomfortable after observing our safety measures in practice they may request a return ticket for a visit in 2021.
Golfland Open 10am-10pm: Mini golf, bumper cars, Pizza Kitchen and race cars.
Water Attractions Open 12pm-6pm: Golfland Slides (Dragon Tail Slides, Bonzi Slides, and Cauldron) and Thunder Falls
Golfland Open 10am-10pm: Mini golf, bumper cars, Pizza Kitchen, laser tag and race cars.
Water Attractions Open 11am-6pm: Golfland Slides (Dragon Tail Slides, Bonzi Slides, and Cauldron), Thunder Falls, Stormrider, Splashwater Harbor Slides, Wave Pool, Caribbean Water Works, Tadpole Pools, Bumper Boats.
The admission price will vary based on what attractions will be available. For pricing and tickets: Visit our tickets page.
We are playing it safe!
The health of our employees and guests is extremely important to us. We have implemented additional safety measures to ensure a safe and healthy visit.
· Our customer interacting staff is required to wear face coverings at all times. Employees will be screened and have their temperatures checked at the beginning of their shift.
· The arcade will be closed until Saturday 5/16. You may enter through the side gates.
- Guests are encouraged to use a face covering. A limited amount of masks may be available for purchase at the park.
· Pool water will be constantly monitored for proper chlorination. COVID-19 cannot survive in properly chlorinated pool water.
· Alcohol-based sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the facility and guests are encouraged to use them frequently.
· Golfland staff will clean and sanitize steering wheels, seats, belts and surface contact points on all go carts and bumper cars after each use.
· Golfland staff will clean and sanitize the check-in counter, entrance doors and guest contact areas.
· Golf course putters and balls will be sanitized after each game/use.
*Rides and attractions may open at staged intervals depending on attendance levels.