Capital Opportunity Program
The Mesa Chamber Capital Opportunity Program is a new and unique tool used by our members and others to help bridge a critical gap between the needs of business in Mesa for capital and the resources that are available from them to acquire it.
- The program features financial partners that work closely with the Chamber to help create opportunities for referral.
- The program also educates and collaborates with businesses on funding opportunities in other areas, including grants, angel investing and others.
- Businesses looking for Capital are guided through a process to prepare their request, then connected to the potential sources that provide the best chance for a successful conclusion.
- An interested business DOES NOT need to be a Chamber member to participate.
Goals of this Program:
- Increase capital investment among Chamber member businesses
- Increase the successful Capital Opportunity process for participating institutions
- Create positive dialogue in the community surrounding Mesa's creative business class as an enticement for new businesses to move to Mesa
- Create accurate reporting on investment within Mesa that can be used to encourage new Chamber membership and growth
Benefits of this Program:
- Create opportunities for referral that benefit the financial and business segments
- Stimulate Mesa's economy with increased capital movement
- Create a measurable assessment of Mesa's capital movement and economic growth
Participation is Easy:
- Schedule a time to meet with Phillip Young (see below)
- Based on the results of your interview and session work, complete the items identified
- Once complete, Phillip facilitates a warm introduction to the institutions and others that are deemed the best fit for your opportunity
Director of Financial Programming:
Beginning your journey to grow your business is as easy as reaching out to Phillip. Through his unique role, Phillip's goals include:
- Accessing and documenting existing Capital Opportunities for Mesa
- Build and implement an intake process for potential program participants
- Utilizing the relationship opportunity for a mutually beneficial outcome
For more information, please contact Phillip at (480) 267-2503 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org