2020 Candidate Endorsements
To continue securing a promising future for Mesa, we need elected officials that focus on a strong business environment, a talented workforce and are interested in building a vibrant city. To that end, the Mesa Chamber of Commerce endorses candidates running for office. The Good Government Committee of the Mesa Chamber completed a thorough process to evaluate candidates. They feel confident that Mesa businesses and families can strongly support these candidates.
The Good Government Committee recommended the following slate of candidates for endorsement at yesterday morning’s Chamber Board of Directors meeting. I am happy to announce the Chamber’s official endorsement of both new and incumbent candidates’ stated Chamber Board Chair, Jared Langkilde of HonorHealth.
The Committee has endorsed the following:
- Congressional District 5 – Andy Biggs
- Congressional District 9 – Greg Stanton
- Legislative District 18 Senate – Sean Bowie
- Legislative District 18 House – Bob Robson
- Legislative District 25 Senate – Tyler Pace
- Legislative District 25 House – Rusty Bowers and Michelle Udall
- Legislative District 26 Senate – Jae Chin
- Legislative District 26 House – Bill Loughrige
- Maricopa County Supervisor District 1 – Jack Sellers
- Maricopa County Supervisor District 2 – Steve Chucri
- Mesa Public Schools Governing Board – Rich Crandall, Lara Ellingson, Joe O’Reilly