Chamber Facility Rental
The Mesa Chamber of Commerce has two rooms available to hold various business meetings and events.
The Board Room
Seats 40 - $75, member; $250, non-members – up to 8 hours
Seats 12-16 - $25, members; $100, non-members – up to 8 hours
- Chamber will not schedule more than 3 months of recurring meetings at one time
- Meetings or events must take place during regular business hours (8:00 am-5:00 pm)
- Any evening events must be pre-approved by the Mesa Chamber of Commerce staff
- Rooms are not available for use on the weekend
- The Mesa Chamber of Commerce requires at least a 48-hour notice prior to renting a room.
Food and Beverage:
Food and beverages are allowed in either of room, but food will not be provided by the Chamber. However, a list of available caterers is available upon request.
The renting party is also responsible for any supplies used during the event and the disposal of any waste.
Alcohol is not permitted.
Prices and fees are determined by the Mesa Chamber of Commerce at the time of rental inquiry and must be paid no later than the date of the rooms use.
Care of Rooms:
You may rearrange the furniture in both rooms, but must return the tables to their original positions at the end of the event. If the room is not left in acceptable condition, as determined by the Mesa Chamber of Commerce staff, there will be a fee assessed and an invoice will be sent to the renting party.
Parking is available on the second floor of the parking structure attached to the building. The spaces will be designated with white and green Mesa Chamber of Commerce signs.
Mesa Chamber MemberShare Events
Available to members of the Mesa Chamber of Commerce in good standing, MemberShare events are gatherings utilizing the Chamber's facilities and promotional resources, including:
- Having the event listed on the Chamber's Event Calendar in addition to the Member Event Calendar
- Having the event promoted through the Monday Morning Message as well as the Chamber's weekly message of upcoming Chamber events
- Promotion of the event through the Chamber's Social Media Channels
Additional fees apply to register an event as a MemberShare Event.