We describe it to people as ‘Shark Tank meets TED talk’. A live event that you can attend (and be a sponsor of), where six entrepreneurs will pitch their new business ideas to five Judges for cash prizes.
Submit Your Idea
We are looking for great new business ideas. You can make your pitch in two easy steps:
- Fill out the Submission Form, and send it to Bob Nelson at the Mesa Chamber of Commerce. There is a $20 fee to enter this competition. see form for details. [Download the Form]
- The form contains a link to submit your video submission. We’ll ask you to video us the answers to four questions:
- Your Business name
- Tell us about your business idea in 30 seconds or less.
- What is it about your business that makes it unique, new and/or exciting?
- Tell us why you should be on The Mesa Pitch.
Prepare Your Pitch
Following the September 30 (COB) Submission Deadline, we’ll read the applications and watch the videos, and we will pick the FINALISTS, notifying them on Tuesday, October 3.
The finalists will have until Friday, October 20th to create a Slide Deck of up to 10 slides and prepare a 3 minute pitch that they will make on stage on the 25th. But don’t worry, we are not leaving them in the lurch, we are giving the the support of Mesa Chamber members to get your pitch ready and in tip top shape.
When is the Event?
Thursday, October 26, 2023
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Delta Hotels by Marriott Phoenix Mesa
200 N. Centennial Way
Mesa, AZ 85201
Win the Cash
We have 5 judges that will be judging the six finalists, and the there will be a full event of Pitches, Judges and information about Mesa’s growing entrepreneur ecosystem.
The top 3 finishers will receive a cash prize.
First Place: $1,000
Second Place: $500
Third Place: $250
Want to Sponsor? or Attend?
You can be a sponsor of this year’s event or you can get a ticket to be in the audience and cheer on your favorite pitch.
Q: What kind of submissions or businesses are you looking for?
A: Idea Stage, Early Stage, pre-seed. Your business can be generating revenue but should be newly open (<6 months).
Q: Do I need to be a member of the Mesa Chamber?
Q: Do I need to be in Mesa?
A: Preferred, but not required.